Gift Aid

Wasting money.
If you pay tax and have signed a Gift Aid form you should use the envelopes in church. If you don't want to fill one in in church, take some home and fill it in at home. If you don't we can't claim back the tax.

You can pay your contribution to Parish funds regularly by bank standing order.
This helps you and St.Michael's to budget effectively.
If you pay tax, the church can claim back tax on your contribution.
All you need to do is sign a single Gift Aid declaration and use the envelopes provided in church.

Also, with effect from April 2004, you can nominate a charity to receive payment of whole or part of any tax refund due to you when completing a Self Assessment tax form.

For more details please speak to Reader Martin Shorthose.